TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions shall apply to the Online Competition ("Competition") which is organized by BXF Media Limited ("BXF Media"), a company incorporated in Hong Kong whose main business activity is to collect data for purposes of promoting and marketing of products or services offered by sponsors and clients of BXF Media.
1. Eligibility for Competition
- The Competition is open to all Singaporeans, Permanent Residents and foreigners who are at least 18 years of age at the time of participation, and who are residing in the Republic of Singapore.
- Employees, representatives, assignees and agents of BXF Media as well as all sponsors, advertising agencies and event coordinators of BXF Media, including their family and household members are not eligible to participate in the competition.
2. Other Conditions of Participation
- Participation in the Competition shall be via the Internet. All entries for the Competition must be submitted to BXF Media via the internet on or before 1st August 2019. ("Closing Date").
- Participation in the Competition does not depend on the purchase of any merchandise, the use of any non-gratuitous services and/or the payment of any charges and/or user fees to BXF Media or other companies involved in the organisation of the Competition.
- To participate in the Competition, participants are required to register at the official website of BXF Media by providing the following information:
- first and last name;
- email addresses; and
- telephone number
- Participants are required to ensure that the information provided to BXF Media for registration of the Competition is valid, complete and accurate. In the event that such information is found to be invalid, incomplete and inaccurate, the participants will automatically be disqualified from the Competition.
- Participants are required to inform BXF Media of any changes to the information provided to BXF Media in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1(a) above prior to the Closing Date (as hereinafter defined) by email to email@example.com.
4.1 Competition Prizes
The prize for the Competition will be featured on BXF Media's website. BXF Media can, if it deems appropriate and in its sole and absolute discretion, substitute by cash in equivalent amount.
4.2 Non-Transferability of Prizes
Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash, credit or any other item, unless allowed by BXF Media as it deems appropriate and in its sole and absolute discretion.
4.3 Claim for Prizes
- The relevant prize must be claimed personally by the winners at his or her own expense within two (2) months from the Draw Date. BXF Media shall notify the winners of the location where the prizes are to be claimed.
- Prize winners are required to produce their identity cards when collecting their prizes.
- Any unclaimed prizes within the period referred to in paragraph 6.3(a) above shall be forfeited without any liability on the part of BXF Media, and BXF Media may donate such forfeited prizes to a charitable organization in approved by the relevant authorities in Singapore.
4.4 Replacement of Prizes
In the event the relevant stated prize is not available for whatever reason, BXF Media may substitute or replace such a prize with another prize of equal or similar value.
4.5 Prizes to be accepted "as is"
- BXF Media reserves the right to determine the specifications and composition of the prizes. The winners shall accept the prizes on an "as is" basis.
- BXF Media makes no representation or warranty as to the quality or fitness for purpose of the prizes, and all implied terms and conditions with respect to the prizes are hereby expressly excluded and disclaimed. The prizes shall exclude installation, registration fee and any other fees incurred by the prize winner in connection with the use of the prize.
5. Details and Conduct of the Competition
- The Competition will be held on 7th August 2019 at 4pm (“Draw Date”).
- The Competition is a game of skill in which chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- BXF Media's decision as to the winners of the Competition shall be final and binding on all parties concerned, and no correspondence will be entertained by BXF Media.
- At the draw, BXF Media may draw reserve “winners” to replace any winner subsequently disqualified.
- The results of the Competition will be announced on this website of BXF Media at www.bxfmedia.com within fourteen (14) days after the Draw Date.
6. What security measures are put in place to protect your personal information against loss, misuse or alteration?
The security of your personal information is our utmost priority. We store and protect all personal information that you submit to us in accordance with high security standards and to the best of our knowledge. The information is filed in a databank server by storing the user entries. This server meets all current standards corresponding to safety precautions. It is protected not only against digital but also physical attacks.
7. Promotional, Marketing and Publicity Activities
BXF Media reserves the right to disclose and publish the name and any other particulars of the winners (including photographs) for publicity purposes and the winners agree to co-operate with and participate in the activities organized by BXF Media for such purposes.
8. Rules of conduct and disqualification
BXF Media reserves the right to disqualify any participants from the Competition who fail to comply with the terms and conditions stipulated herein, manipulate the participation process or the website of BXF Media and/or otherwise act unfairly or dishonestly or who try to influence the draw by disruption, harassment, annoyance of employees/software of BXF Media, the sponsors or other participants.
9. Frequency, Termination or Cancellation of the Competition
- BXF Media intends to conduct the Competition on an annual basis. However, this shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of BXF Media as BXF Media reserves the right to change the frequency of the Competition without any reason whatsoever.
- BXF Media reserves the right to cancel or terminate the Competition at any time without any prior notice given to the participants and without the need to assign any reason whatsoever for such cancellation or termination.
11. Third Parties' Links
BXF Media does not assume any responsibility for the contents of any third party websites or web pages, the links to which are available or found in the websites of BXF Media. The availability of these links shall not be taken to mean that BXF Media endorses, approves or agrees with any information available at the linked sites or pages, or any products or services that are offered at such linked sites or pages. Nor shall BXF Media be liable for any loss or damage that might result from any use of such information, products or services.
12. Legal Proceedings and Liability
- BXF Media and its sponsors are not liable for any loss, late arrival, delay, alteration, manipulation and/or misdirection of emails and/or data during data entry, logging, transmission and/or storage which are caused by external data networks, in particular the Internet or as the case may be the world wide web, external telephone lines and/or other participants' and/or third parties' hardware and/or software, nor for any incorrect, missing, interrupted, deleted or defective data. In particular, no liability is assumed by BXF Media if emails or data provided through BXF Media´s website do not correspond with the requirements of the system and are consequently not accepted by the system.
- BXF Media and its sponsors are also not liable for any theft or destruction of the systems storing the data and/or storage media, unauthorised alteration and/or manipulation of the data in the systems and/or in the storage media by the participants or third parties, or any loss or damage incurred or suffered by the winner or the winner´s family members in connection with the use of the prizes.
- By participating in the Competition, the participant declares that he or she agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Participation.
- BXF Media reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions of Participation without giving any prior notice to the Participants.
- Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Participation be held to be unenforceable under the applicable law, such provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions of Participation, without affecting the enforceability or validity of the remaining provisions, which shall continue in full force and effect.
14. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions of Participation shall be governed by Singapore law.
- The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions of Participation, including the validity and enforceability thereof.